We have developed a community of tipsters here so that you can learn from them about betting. If you are a tipster or an expert in this field and want to contribute to our blog then you are welcome to do so. We expect you to have a passion for the football game and produce high quality content that will benefit our readers.
You can join us as either a contributor or a paid writer.As a contributor, you will receive full credit for your contribution to our blog. If you can consistently deliver high quality content then you will be offered a job as a writer. To become a paid writer you should have previous work experience in the relevant field. You will need to show proof of your earlier works.
Once you join our team, you need to follow some guidelines for writing articles. These guidelines are mentioned below.
- Your topics can include match predictions, news, betting tips, etc. You can write articles related to current matters, like cup competitions, that will provoke discussions.
- You can cover European football leagues and other international matches as well.
- The articles should be plagiarism free and original.
- You are not allowed to submit an article that has been published elsewhere.
- The word limit for each article is 800 words.
- We encourage you to include relevant pictures.
- You must include an author bio along with a link to your site.
Our site is growing and we are eager to attract more readers. As part of our team, you will be able to get good exposure as a writer in this niche. So, send us your resume today!